Sigmund Freud’s priorities test.
Five things are happening in your house at the same time. In which sequence would you solve them?
1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone’s knocking or calling you from the front door!
4. You hung the clothes out to dry and it is beginning to rain!
5. You left the tap on in the kitchen and the water is already overflowing!
In which sequence would you solve these problems? Write the sequence and do check below how your decisions were made. BUT BE HONEST, THE FINDINGS ARE EXCITING. First write YOUR sequence from 1 to 5 then scroll below and read after!
Every individual point represents something in your life. On the list you can see which meaning every point has:
1. Telephone represents =Work*
2. Baby represents =Family*
3. Door represents =Friends*
4. Clothes represent =Money*
5. Tap represents =Love life*
- Your chosen sequence determines the priorities in your life.
Popular search terms:thoughts on priorities,famous speeches on priorities,thought of priority
Related ads Thoughts-Priorities
« Every artist writes his own autobiography. » – Havelock Ellis
“Whom we love best, to them we can say least” – English Proverb
“The Sun, Moon and Stars are there to guide us.” Dennis Banks
"The Bible is not my book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." – Abraham Lincoln
“The Bible is not my book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Fortune favors the prepared mind.” Louis Pasteur