Funny thoughts-Murphy’s lesser known dictums
* He who laughs last thinks slowest.
* The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
* Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day.
* Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
* A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
* When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
* The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
Related ads Funny thoughts-Murphy’s lesser known dictums
“You can find your way across this country using burger joints the way a navigator uses stars.” Charles Kuralt
“Blessed is he who hungers for friends, for though he may not realize it, his soul is crying out for God.” ~Habib Sahabib
“There is a nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness.” ~John Connolly
The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.~ Unknown
According to research a person’s brain power starts to diminish after 45, which explains a lot about Congress since their average age is 58.