Funny thoughts-Great truths that little children have learned
1) No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
2) When your Mum is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
3) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
4) You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
5) Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
6) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
7) You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
8) Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
9) The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandpa’s lap.
10) If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the second person.
Related ads Funny thoughts-Great truths that little children have learned
The ability to delude yourself may be an important survival tool.- Jane Wagner
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you. Related Posts: Bible Verse of the Day – Genesis 2:7 Bible Verse of the Day – Hebrews 11:3
I suppose some editors are failed writers; but so are most writers. -Eliot, T. S.
A great man is always willing to be little. -Emerson, Ralph Waldo
When all is said and done, success without happiness is the worst kind of failure. -Binstock, Louis